Wild-harvested sea moss, also known as: Sea Moss, Carrageen Moss, Irish Moss Sea weed has been considered one of the superfoods. Sea moss is a superfood that carries many benefits. It has been consumed historically and used as treatment in places like the Caribbean.
Wholesale is available. Contact us for request.
Sea moss is a good source of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that include
✓ dietary fiber ✓ Vitamin K ✓ Calcium ✓ Copper ✓ Riboflavin ✓ Folate ✓ Iron ✓ Magnesium ✓ Phosphorus ✓ Zinc ✓ Iodine ✓ Sulfur ✓ and Manganese.
Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Supports Thyroid Health
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Improves metabolism
- Boosts immune function
- Soothes Skin Complications
- Eases Joint Swelling
- Eat straight after making it a shake.
- Add it to your tea: boil water and add sea moss with your choice of tea.
- Drink the water: Clears Respiratory System of Mucus. Water you get from soaking can be added to your drinking water to turn your water into mineral filled water that's energizing.
- Add it to your sauces and dressings. Sea moss add thickness and texture to sauces.
- Utilize it in your skincare products: Rub sea moss gel on you skin. Your skin will absorb all the minerals. Add it to facemask recipes. Also can be added to your liquid soap.
- Hair moisturizer: Sea Moss has natural collagen so it's perfect for scalp health and hair growth.
- The Soaking water can be used use to water your plants There are so many other uses not listed here.
Preparing Your Sea Moss
- Rinse your moss thoroughly before using it.
- Before soaking, remove all ocean particles, then soak it.
- We recommend soaking overnight to rehydrate. you can boil your moss for about 3 minutes.
- After soaking, put your sea moss into a blender along with 1 cup of fresh water for every ounce of sea moss. Blend for a smoother consistency.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the fridge. Store for 2-3 weeks. For longer storage time, freeze for a few months.